Gareth Bale will be out of action for three weeks after more trouble on his left thigh. That's what La Sexta Jugones reported this Wednesday though. According to José Luis Sánchez's report, the Welsh player will have a small preseason these three weeks in order to get game-fit for November.
It should be noted that Real Madrid released a medical statement on Bale's status after the player underwent tests on his left thigh. This is what the club posted:
After today's tests, Gareth Bale has been diagnosed with a contracture on his left thigh. Pending of evolution.
Source: Real Madrid.com
This is the exact same injury that sidelined Bale for the matches against Getafe and Elche, so Real Madrid will not rush this thigh injury again in order to recover him in time for November's Clásico.
More from Managing Madrid:
- Real Madrid Vs Copenhaguen, Champions League 2013-2014: Projected Lineups and Match Preview
- Gareth Bale Out of Real Madrid's List to Face Copenhaguen
- Champions League: Sergio Ramos & Ancelotti Press Conference
- Team-in-progress: Bernabéu Bites 10.01.2013
- Carlo Ancelotti Meets the Board and the Players