- David Moyes could be trying to sign Luka Modric after Cesc Fàbregas revealed he wants to stay at Barcelona. At least, that's what The Guardian says. Modric could be one an essential part of Ancelotti's plans, and that's what this rumor doesn't seem very legit. The Guardian says that Real Madrid would be willing to let Modric go if Manchester United paid 29M€. Real Madrid need Modric to stay.
- The team will play today (20:00 CET) its final preseason match against Inter Milan. Marcelo is questionable for this game as he trained apart from the squad on Friday. Coentrao could replace him, but Ancelotti and Florentino Pérez might decide to keep him out of this game in order to prevent injuries that complicate his likely departure from the Spanish capital.
- ESPN said that Real Madrid's executives are confident about signing Gareth Bale. The Welsh player will not participate in Tottenham's match against Espanyol, and it's still unclear whether the crowd will cheer him or not. Still 21 days to know Bale's future.
More from Managing Madrid:
- Real Madrid Chasing Mattia De Sciglio, 'Marca' Reports
- Spurs Doubt Madrid's Ability to Buy Bale, Says 'The Telegraph'
- Arsenal Chasing Benzema?