- José Mourinho himself confirmed to ESPN's Fernando Palomo that he wanted to sign Gareth Bale a year ago. He talked to Florentino Pérez about him and Real Madrid's President thought that was not the right moment to make such a big investment, according to Mourinho.
- As journalists try to make us think they have inside information about the Gareth Bale transfer saga. They say that even though Real Madrid will pay 120M€ for Bale, the club will make six different payments, something that is certainly good for Real.
- On the other hand, Spanish radiostation Cadena SER (same media group than As) report that Levy has accepted the 96M€ for Bale, but for the next summer. According to their information, Bale would explain his desire to leave the Spurs in press conference in order to convince Daniel Levy this summer.
- The British newspapers have information about Bale as well. At least, that's what they're saying. But the Daily Star believes Real Madrid will try to go after Luis Suárez as soon as Bale signs for Real. That doesn't seem very likely.
More from Managing Madrid:
- Analysis: Reviewing Florentino Pérez's Term
- Bale Trying Not To Play For Spurs Again
- Ancelotti Answers Our Question in Post-Match Press Conference
- Real Madrid 3 - 1 LA Galaxy: Di Maria and Benzema Strike For An Entertaining Win
- Deal For Gareth Bale Agreed, Real to Pay 120M€, According to 'As'