- According to Marca, Real Madrid's board and coaching staff are really happy about Di María's attitude. The Argentinian player knew he wasn't going to get an starting role in this team if Bale decided to sign, but he decided to work hard for his spot. Di María is working really hard on the pitch and he assisted Isco for Real Madrid's first goal against Galatasaray. He was also one of the best players on the pitch against Granada.
- Luka Modric rejoined the squad during this Friday's training session. Some more good news about Varane, because the French player could even be on Ancelotti's list to play against Getafe. Marcelo and Coentrao started the session with their teammates but then worked separately. Ramos and Casillas worked on the gym.
- Punto Pelota's Quim Domènech, the journalist that reported Valdés' desire to leave Barcelona, says that Real Madrid have the edge about signing Dortmund's midfielder Gündogan. It's necessary to point out that Dortmund still have to execute the clause to keep Sahin after this season (5.5M€). If not, Sahin will be a Real Madrid player again. Alonso's contract expires next summer (and it seems that he will not get a new one), so the club might be interested in having either Sahin or Gündogan next season.
More from Managing Madrid:
- Florentino Pérez: "Özil Wanted to Leave", Bernabéu Bites, 09.19.2013
- Bernabeu Bites: Social Media Notes & Reaction After The Galatasaray Win
- Iker Casillas Leaves The Game, Should Be back Soon