- ESPN's Real Madrid correspondent Nicholas Rigg has written-up Mesut Özil's departure. While Rigg believes Madrid's new squad will be one to behold, he feels the departure of Mesut Özil will leave a noticeable gap in Madrid's attack.
- The Guardian's Amy Lawrence has published an inspiring editorial on what Özil means to Arsenal. Lawrence likens Özil's transfer to the arrival of Dennis Bergkamp and believes he can lead the Gunners into a new era of footballing and commercial success.
- Sid Lowe has brilliantly summed up the highlights emanating from Gareth Bale's presentation. From Lowe's words and Real Madrid's footage of the presentation, there's no denying Mr. Bale is a charismatic fellow and a spectacular football player. Welcome, Gareth!
- Football Weekly contributor and Brazil expert Fernando Duarte has offered a comprehensive look at Kaká's situation. Duarte argues that Kaká's desire to live up to Real Madrid's standards influenced his decision to play for Los Blancos for four years but the player ultimately had to move on.
- Real Madrid fullback Marcelo Vieira has taken to twitter to say goodbye to Kaká and Ozil. Translation: "I will miss you both very much! Two phenomenons inside and out. I love you guys! #sad"
More from Managing Madrid: