Yes, for the moment we will keep playing with the 4-3-3 formation. It gives us a good balance because all of our three midfielders work well enough.
This formation could be problematic for Isco.
It's true that Isco doesn't fit this system that well. He can play in Di María or Modric's spot but he's not as comfortable there. He could also play as a false nine like he did against Osasuna. But we can still play with other formations.
Raphäel Varane trained with the team this Sunday. Still, there is no timetable for his return to the lineups.
Varane is well now, he's recovered. He worked properly on his knee and he now needs to work with his teammates. He will play when I see him ready.
We will have to wait and see. Today, he wasn't feeling great about it. If he has improved tomorrow, he will play, and if he hasn't he will rest.
We've cut that lead but not because they are on their way down but because it is really difficult to win in this Liga BBVA. There are some times in which you can't win, it happened to us against Osasuna. We have improved and Real Madrid deserve credit for cutting their lead.
- Raphäel Varane Rejoins Real Madrid Squad
- Ancelotti: "We will sleep well tonight"
- Real Betis Vs Real Madrid, Liga BBVA 2013-2014: The BBC, Di María and Morata get RM closer to the top (5-0)
- Real Betis Vs Real Madrid, Liga BBVA 2013-2014: Player Ratings
- Watch Luka Modric's Brilliant Assist to Karim Benzema [0-3]