- In case you didn't know, Marca ran a piece that reported an injury on Gareth Bale's back. According to their piece, the Welsh player could have surgery on his slipped disc and miss up to four months.
- Unluckily enough for them, Real Madrid released a statement to deny Marca's piece. According to the club, Marca's story is "totally false". Bale should be ready to play against Málaga, Juventus and Barcelona.
- Sergio Ramos and Arbeloa played the whole match for Spain. Sami Khedira performed for more than 80 minutes and scored Germany's first goal. Karim Benzema finished his personal drought with France and managed to get a goal as well. On the other hand, Pepe and Cristiano Ronaldo will return to Madrid because they will not be able to feature in Portugal's next match. Modric's Croatia lost 1-2 against Belgium. No injuries so far.
More from Managing Madrid:
- Real Madrid Launch Statement: Bale Has No Slipped Disc
- Report: Gareth Bale Has Slipped Disc, Could Need Back Surgery
- Transfer Talk Is Back With Gündogan And Llorente, Bernabéu Bites 10.11.2013
- Raphäel Varane Training Again, Will Be Ready to Play
- Raphäel Varane Leaves France's Training Session - Bernabéu Bites, 10/10/2013