According to Spanish sportspaper 'Diario As', Florentino Pérez would accept a potential 65M€ offer for Sergio Ramos.
This Thursday, in a promotional event with Audi, Ramos didn't want to greet President Florentino Pérez. It is arguably an intentional move to avoid Florentino Pérez's look. Pérez was the one who decided to pay 30M€ to sign him away from Sevilla, and they had a good relationship.
Sergio Ramos tweeted the following video to prove 'As' wrong:
Yo siempre saludo a mi Presidente, otra cosa es lo que quieran vender. Soy un privilegiado por jugar en Real Madrid. http://t.co/8MIJO0mNPa— Sergio Ramos (@SergioRamos) November 29, 2013
Ramos also posted the following picture:
La verdad se corrompe tanto con la mentira como con el silencio. Hala Madrid..!! pic.twitter.com/Cm5eODN9W0— Sergio Ramos (@SergioRamos) November 29, 2013
Apparently, Sergio Ramos wants to sign a new contract with Real Madrid -with a raise in his wages as well-. Carlo Ancelotti completely denied the rumors during Friday's press conference.
Everybody expects more from Ramos. Yes, he has started his season in really bad form and some of his decisions are questionable to say the least, but he also has the right to go through a bad moment. Sergio Ramos is a very valuable asset for Real Madrid and if everything goes according to plan, he will retire here. But he needs to wake up and stop making silly mistakes.
- Bernabeu Bites, 11.29.13: Ronaldo is the best player in the world, according to FourFourTwo.
- Ancelotti speaks after the win against Galatasaray
- Real Madrid Vs Galatasaray, Champions League 2013-2014: Arbeloa Helps Madrid In 4-1 Victory
- Real Madrid Vs Galatasaray, UEFA Champions League 2013-2014: Community Player Ratings and First Reaction
- Real Madrid Vs Galatasaray, UEFA Champions League: Confirmed Lineups