- Cristiano Ronaldo is set to break yet another record as he equaled a record of eight goals scored in the group stage of the Champions League. With games against Galatasaray and Copenhagen on the schedule, CR has more than a good chance of etching his name into the record books yet again.
- Real Madrid looks to be potentially partnering up with another global superpower, Microsoft, in re-naming its stadium. Microsoft chairman Bill Gates, a man with absurdly deep pockets, has already dabbled in investments in Spain so a deal with RM may be in the near future.
- ESPN's Gab Marcotti wonders what the future holds for Madrid's veteran keeper Iker Casillas.
- Here are the updated group standings after yesterday's matches. RM needs one point from their next two games to secure a pass into the next round.
- The starters from yesterday's match get today off while the players who didn't see the pitch resumed training as usual.
Let's chat it up.