- This morning, the draw for the Copa del Rey's round of 32 was held in Atlético de Madrid's stadium Vicente Calderón. As a result, Real Madrid will face Olimpic de Xàtiva next December. If they were to move on, they would not meet Atlético de Madrid until the semifinal and Barcelona only in the final round.
- In an interview in Ondacero's night-show "Al primer toque", Carlo Ancelotti showed his ambition and expressed his hope to win la Décima and not just to get to the semifinals. Regarding his favourite starting lineup, he confirmed that Real Madrid will keep on playing 4-3-3 in order to have a better control of the ball possession. Aside of that, he provided a lot of information about his rotation policies:
- The Diego López-Casillas debate is closed: Diego will play the League and Iker the Cups.
- Ramos will not play right-back in general.
- Alonso and Illarra can't coincide in the field unless the scheme is changed to a 4-4-2, and this is not likely to happen.
- Isco stopped playing because of a small injury, but he is ready to be back.
- With all the players in their best condition, Casemiro, Jesé and Morata have to stay in the bench and they know it but, so far, no one has asked to leave the team. They will grow up and have an opportunity.
- Connecting with that, Morata took part in a publicity event, where he spoke for the press to express his happiness for being in the squad and his trust in his chances.
- According to today's Marca front page, the definitive sell of Nuri Sahin to Borussia Dortmund has given Real Madrid the priority to sign the German midfielder İlkay Gündoğan, who is supposed to be leaving the team next summer.
- Alonso's renewal seems a little closer after Juventus directive Giuseppe Marotta denied their interest on signing the basque midfielder, since they have Pirlo in that position and he is not willing to leave.
Hoping you to have a good Friday, we present you some of the latest news in the white universe.