It was a brief post-match press conference by Carlo Ancelotti.
At first, he denied to make any comment about Clos Gómez's job: "I don't like to talk about the refs."
Then, he discussed Ramos' red card: "It's hard to understand that. His first yellow card isn't even a foul. I don't know..." Some people thought he was booked for arguing with the refs. Myself included. But no, he was booked for the foul.
A lot of people were confused about Ancelotti's substitutions, especially Modric's. His explanationl: "With Di María, I tried to play as we did against Galatasaray. Modric still resented that hit from the Copenhaguen game and started to have problems. That's why I replaced him. Jesé went in to have one more player near the sideline."
Finally, he addressed Real Madrid's overall performance: "We lost control of the game after Osasuna's first goal. Our first 20 minutes were very good: with quality and rhythm. It's hard to believe that after playing so well, the score was 2-0 and we were left with one less man. It's hard to explain. We were well positioned and while we didn't have much balance, we had more intensity. The team displayed guts and attitude to avoid the loss."
- Osasuna Vs Real Madrid, Liga 2013-2014: Real survive at El Sadar (2-2)
- Osasuna Vs Real Madrid, Liga BBVA 2013-2014: Confirmed Lineups
- Osasuna Vs Real Madrid, Liga BBVA 2013-2014: Match Preview
- Carlo Ancelotti: "I Will Not Make Many Changes For The Match Against Osasuna"
- Bernabeu Bites 12.13.12: La Liga is Back