- Dani Carvajal was unveiled at the Santiago Bernabéu. The Spanish right back will wear number 15 this season, even though some fans thought he was going to wear number 20 -property of Gonzalo Higuaín at the moment-.
- Real Sociedad's midfielder Asier Illarramendi appears to be much closer to Real Madrid now. Punto Pelota journalist Fran Echeve -who knows Spain's young players quite well- said that Emilio Butragueño met some Real Sociedad representatives and said that los blancos are willing to pay Illarra's 30M€ release clause.
- Spanish website Todomercadoweb.net says that Real Sociedad will try not to sell Illarramendi. The President will not negotiate and whatever club wants to sign Illarramendi will have to pay 30M€.
- Isco recommended Illarramendi to Florentino Pérez, according to As. The same Spanish tabloid believesthat the young Spanish midfielder is willing to listen to offers, but he would like everything to be decided before July 11th.
- Alfredo Duro now reports that Luis Suárez is Real Madrid's target to improve the striker position. Duro is always trying to report some scoops but his accuracy rating isn't impressive.
- Marca's cover reports that Illarramendi is convinced. Furthermore, Marca says that Real Madrid considers Arsenal's 27M€ offer for Gonzalo Higuaín unacceptable.