Raphäel Varane got back to work with the rest of the squad after spending a couple of months working separately on his knee. Carlo Ancelotti announced some weeks ago that Varane would be back with the team soon, and as the club reported this Sunday, Varane appears to be ready for a return.
Still, Real Madrid and Carlo Ancelotti will likely be cautious with Varane's knee in order to avoid another surgery. Pepe and Ramos are playing well since 2014 started, but Varane will be a good addition to Ancelotti's roster.
More from Managing Madrid
- Ancelotti: "We will sleep well tonight"
- Real Betis Vs Real Madrid, Liga BBVA 2013-2014: The BBC, Di María and Morata get RM closer to the top (5-0)
- Real Betis Vs Real Madrid, Liga BBVA 2013-2014: Player Ratings
- Watch Luka Modric's Brilliant Assist to Karim Benzema [0-3]
- Real Betis vs Real Madrid, Liga BBVA 2013-2014: Match Preview