Gareth Bale and Fàbio Coentrao are fully recovered from their injuries. Bale had a knock 17 days ago and it took him two weeks to heal, even though Carlo Ancelotti expected him to play against Valencia. On the other hand, Fàbio Coentrao was also back after spraining his ankle during Portugal's match against Sweden.
Khedira and Raphäel Varane are still working to get fit. The French defender should make his return to the team soon, Carlo Ancelotti announced a few weeks ago.
Álvaro Arbeloa and Luka Modric stayed on the gym after Thursday's 0-1 against PSG. Both should be ready to play against Celta Vigo next Monday (19:00 CET). Iker Casillas didn't train today after his girlfriend gave birth to a boy named Martín.
- Real Madrid Vs PSG: The Rodríguezs Shine In Doha
- Real Madrid Face PSG In Friendly At Doha: Confirmed Lineups
- Managing Madrid Wishes You A Happy New Year 2014
- Xabi Alonso Is Subject Of Controversial Reports About His Contract Extension
- Iker Casillas Will Leave Next June If He Does Not Get More Minutes