- Casillas: 7. A solid performance by our captain. He did not have much work to do throughout the whole game, but he brilliantly saved a shot by Saúl in the 31st minute that would have equalized the game.
- Carvajal: 8. Great game to prove how much we missed him while he was injured. His understanding with Bale in the right wing was just amazing, and in fact he took part in Real Madrid first and second goals.
- Pepe: 6. A solid but not especially brilliant performance today, since Eibar did not really get inside Real Madrid's box to create danger.
- Ramos: 6. A similar performance to that of Pepe's. He had a couple of chances to score, but he missed them. Still, he left a funny action most of us will remember.
- Marcelo: 6. He definitely missed Isco in front of him, as his offensive performance was not as productive today as we've been seeing lately. A correct defensive display.
- Kroos: 7. With two offensive-minded players like James and Isco next to him, Toni proved he is totally used to the role he needs to play in Real Madrid. Once again, fantastic.
- Isco: 7. Filling Modrić's boots would be quite a challenge for any midfielder in the world, but Isco proved tonight that he can do it. His defensive work-rate was correct, he helped Kroos to build Real Madrid attacks and he was able to shine upfront in the last few minutes.
- James: 7. His match was a bit poorer than that of Isco's, who had a similar role to his, as he was not able to let Marcelo attack freely. However, he scored Real Madrid's first goal when we were having a hard time, and this was crucial for the final outcome of the match.
- Bale: 8. A great performance by Bale. He was Real Madrid's best attacker in the first half, when Eibar were defending with their highest intensity, and he could have scored via a pair of free-kicks that Irureta deflected with great difficulties.
- Ronaldo: 9. Two goals and an assist in a game with very little space to run speak by themselves. Undisputed man of the match.
- Benzema: 7. Solid, although not as brilliant as he is used to be. His goal, however, served Real Madrid to finally call game over.
- Arbeloa, Varane and Coentrao did not really have enough influence on the game to deserve a mark.
Eibar - Real Madrid, Liga BBVA 2014-2015: Player ratings
A nice collective display by los Blancos to keep their winning streak after the FIFA break.