Reported Real Madrid target and Norwegian Youtube sensation Martin Odegaard will announce his decision tomorrow, when he turn 16 years old. And according to Sport1, he's going to sign for FC Bayern. It should be noted that FC Bayern President Karl-Heinz Rummenigge described Odegaard as "the talent of the century."
If true, Odegaard will be snubbing not only Real Madrid, but also other big clubs like Liverpool and Arsenal. He even trained with Liverpool's first team twice, when a deal to Anfield Road appeared imminent, but several other reports indicated that he was going to sign for Real Madrid instead. Finally, the 16-year old has apparently decided to join Bayern instead.
- Real Madrid Vs Cruz Azul, FIFA Club World Cup 2014: All the updates
- Jesé could get minutes during the FIFA Club World Cup
- Real Madrid vs Cruz Azul, FIFA Club World Cup 2014: Match Preview, TV Information, and Prediction
- Ancelotti: "James will likely be ready for the Final"
- Schalke 04 vs Real Madrid, Champions League 2014 Round of 16 draw