- Casillas: 8. Although he did not have much work to do throughout the game, he saved a penalty kick in the crucial moment once again, and he stood up between Pavone and the goal quite well shortly after.
- Carvajal: 8. He left a good defensive performance and was incisive as a hot knife through butter when attacking. His assist to Benzema's goal was so fantastic that Cruz Azul's official Twitter account called him the goal-scorer. My man of the match tonight.
- Pepe: 7. A serious defensive game by Pepe, quite correct both inside and outside Real Madrid's box. It is going to be really hard for Varane to take his spot.
- Ramos: 7. He was not as brilliant as Pepe when defending and conceded a very rigorous penalty kick in the first half, but, on the other hand, he opened the scoreboard with a great header.
- Marcelo: 4. A complete defensive liability in the first half. We know he is great when he is focused, but that was not the case tonight.
- Kroos: 6. He is a world-class player and, as a result, he left a handful of fantastic passes during the game, but his defensive intensity was somewhere else tonight.
- Illarramendi: 6. A similar performance to that of Kroos's, since both of them were equally responsible for Real Madrid's softness in central lanes. On the bright side, he seems less nervous day after day and his recent growth in the team is evident.
- Isco: 7. He played and intermittent match, just like his partners in the midfield, but he left a really beautiful goal in the end that deserves to be in the Year's Highlights video.
- Bale: 7. A convincing performance by Bale. He appeared between the lines and changed positions with Ronaldo quite fluently, and was able to score the 3-0 in the beginning of the second half to close the game.
- Benzema: 8. Undoubtedly, he was the best man in the BBC trio, and his match tonight could be taken as the definitive proof of why he is the best #9 for Real Madrid. Great combinations with the midfielders, good occupation of the rivals's box and the second goal. Good job.
- Ronaldo: 6. Not a good game by Ronaldo, who was particularly imprecise and seemed quite anxious at some moments. Still, he left two assists in one of his poorest games this season.
- Varane, Khedira and Jesé entered the match when it was already decided, so it would not be fair to give them a mark in the same scale as the one their partners got, but all three of them had a positive impact in the game.
Real Madrid - Cruz Azul, FIFA Club World Cup: Player ratings
Not the best performance by our players, but it was enough to beat an inferior team.