Real Madrid Starting XI: Pacheco, Arbeloa, Varane, Nacho, Coentrao, Illarramendi, Khedira, Medrán, James, Isco, Chicharito.
Cornellà Starting XI: Íñigo; Pere, Borja, Pelegrí, Israel; David, Luis, Gómez, Óscar Muñoz; Gallar, Boniquet.
Meaningless match for Real Madrid, as the 4-1 lead on aggregate should be more than enough to enjoy a comfortable game. But this is still an interesting one, with players like Asier Illarramendi and Sami Khedira fighting for a starting spot against Celta de Vigo. And of course, Jesé Rodríguez's return from ACL surgery 8 months after injuring his knee during yet another meaningless match against Schalke 04.
Feliz de ver mi amigo @JeseRodriguez10 de vuelta sobre el campo :-) Hala Madrid !!!— Karim Benzema (@Benzema) December 2, 2014
- Real Madrid TV now live for free
- Managing Madrid Podcast, Episode 10: Discussing Málaga, Jesé's return and the Ballon D'Or
- Real Madrid vs UD Cornellà, Copa del Rey 2014-15: TV Information, Prediction, Preview
- Cristiano Ronaldo makes it into the Ballon D'Or shortlist
- What will Marco Asensio bring to Real Madrid's table?