Jesé Rodríguez is out of form. After all, he spent the last 8 months recovering from ACL surgery. And still, he was able to prove that he still has it. He's one of Real Madrid's best finishers when it comes to scoring goals, and that will not change, no matter what.
It's good to see Jesé Rodríguez back in goal-scoring form. He will be crucial for Real Madrid during the next month, when the schedule will get really busy.
- CONFIRMED lineups: Real Madrid vs Cornellà, Copa del Rey
- Real Madrid TV now live for free
- Managing Madrid Podcast, Episode 10: Discussing Málaga, Jesé's return and the Ballon D'Or
- Real Madrid vs UD Cornellà, Copa del Rey 2014-15: TV Information, Prediction, Preview
- Cristiano Ronaldo makes it into the Ballon D'Or shortlist