Real Madrid's 2015-2016 kits could have been leaked already. According to Footyheadlines, above's design will be the home kit for Los Blancos. It looks fairly simple and polished with that grey for Adidas' logo and the stripes, something that most Real Madrid fans have been asking for lately. Also, take a look at the color patterns that Adidas will use for the Away and Third kits here.
The away one is always an experiment for Adidas, while Real Madrid have worn navy blue away multiple times in recent seasons.
Do you like these designs?
- Four takeaways from Real Madrid's 2-0 Club World Cup triumph
- Report: Marcelo's injury nothing serious
- Carlo Ancelotti: "We'll try to make 2015 as good as 2014 was"
- Real Madrid vs San Lorenzo, FIFA Club World Cup: Madrid win yet another trophy! (2-0)
- Real Madrid - San Lorenzo, FIFA Club World Cup: Player ratings