December 26th is a fantastic day for all football fans as the Premier League offers a great show to finish digesting the Christmas lunch. The NBA Christmas Day was fun, but today should be better, even taking into account that Real Madrid will not get back to work until tomorrow.
Boxing Day Games
- Chelsea - West Ham United (13:45 CET).
- Burnley - Liverpool (16:00 CET).
- Crystal Palace - Southampton (16:00 CET).
- Everton - Stoke City (16:00 CET).
- Leicester City - Tottenham Hotspur (16:00 CET).
- Manchester United - Newcastle United (16:00 CET).
- Sunderland - Hull City (16:00 CET).
- Swansea City - Aston Villa (16:00 CET).
- West Bromwich Albion - Manchester City (16:00 CET).
- Arsenal - Queens Park Rangers (16:00 CET).
Will the Blues keep their advantage over their pursuers, or will the Ingeniero be able to catch up with them? Is Gareth Bale playing for Manchester United today?
Enjoy the games at Managing Madrid!