The day before Di María's move to Manchester becomes official, several reports from England just can't agree on the fee United will pay to sign him away from Real Madrid. While The Guardian believe Real Madrid could end up getting close to €85 million for the Argentine thanks to some cheap bonuses, The Sun report a shocking €94 million on Monday's front page.
No matter how high the fee finally is, it certainly looks like Florentino Pérez and Real Madrid are getting a really big amount of money for a player who was publicly on the market. Furthermore, Ancelotti announced that Di María wanted to leave the club, so Real Madrid were put in a difficult situation to negotiate. However, it seems that Manchester United's early struggles in this 2014-15 Premier League season have finally made the Glazer family pull the trigger and sign Di María, who will become the Premier League's most expensive transfer ever.
- Real Madrid Vs Córdoba, Liga BBVA 2014-2015: Match Preview and TV Information
- Fàbio Coentrao out with sprained knee
- Ancelotti: "Di María came to say good-bye, it's not official yet but soon will be"
- Ángel Di María doesn't show up in Real Madrid training ahead of United move
- Manchester United closing in on €70 million move for Di Maria