Just after Raphäel Varane managed to start three consecutive games for Real Madrid, Pepe has recovered from his injury and completed the team's voluntary training session this morning. That way, Carlo Ancelotti will be able to count on Pepe now that Real Madrid will play two games a week.
Although Nacho has performed well when given a chance, it's good for Real Madrid to have Pepe back. The Portuguese defender was an undisputed starter for Real Madrid before his injury, but it will be interesting to see if he recovers his spot now that Varane is getting in better form. Still, Pepe will surely have chances to play. Ramos will need some rest sooner rather than later.
- Villarreal Vs Real Madrid, La Liga 2014-15: Player Ratings
- Ancelotti: "It's important for us and for Iker to keep a clean sheet"
- Villarreal - Real Madrid, Liga BBVA 2014-2015: A convincing victory against a tough contender (0-2)
- Villarreal Vs Real Madrid, la Liga 2014-15: CONFIRMED lineups
- Villarreal Vs Real Madrid, Liga BBVA 2014-15: TV Information, Prediction and Match Preview