According to Deportes Cuatro, Real Madrid defender Sergio Ramos has rejected the club's first offer to extend his contract. Ramos had a meeting with President Florentino Pérez and was unhappy with the offer, which was below Ronaldo, Casillas, Bale and Benzema's salaries.
Ramos' contract ends in 2017, and according to this same report, Florentino Pérez will try to get both Ramos and Ancelotti's extension as soon as this campaign ends, as he is not in favor of negotiating during the course of a season.
- Real Madrid news January 21, 2015: El Buitre Backs Chicharito
- Real Madrid will sign either Silva or Kramer to replace Illarramendi
- Real Madrid consider shipping Asier Illarramendi out this winter
- Managing Madrid Podcast: Atletico, Getafe and Impossible Pronunciations
- Juventus Director says Real Madrid are interested in Pogba