- Cristiano Ronaldo's controversial birthday party is still a matter of interest for most of the mass media and some Real Madrid players are reportedly still suffering its consequences. According to the TV show Deportes Cuatro, James Rodríguez and Sami Khedira will be punished for attending that party, as they shouldn't have done so when being injured.
- But that is not the only piece of news regarding Sami Khedira, as, according to Cadena Ser's journalist José Ramón de la Morena, he won't be getting any more minutes with the white T-shirt. As he claimed last night in El Larguero, Khedira already has an agreement with a German club for the next season, and there is no point on making him play if he is going to show a similar attitude to the one he's had in the last few games.
- The rumors regarding possible goalkeepers Real Madrid could sign this summer are louder this week, after Iker Casillas' bad game in the Calderón last Saturday and his disappointing words right afterwards. However, Keylor Navas is ready to fight for a spot, either now or next season, as both his father and his manager have recently stated.
- And there are news about Premier League's rising star Harry Kane, as he told Le10Sport that he wants to stay in Tottenham, to improve and grow as much as possible with the team he loves the most. Whether Real Madrid's interest on the Hurrikane may be true or false, he seems happy with the Spurs and, apparently, has no intention to move out in the near future.
- And finally, the Tweet of the Day award goes to... Real Madrid!
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="es"><p>VIDEO- Today's training session that took place at Ciudad Real Madrid <a href="http://t.co/txTDZsAe3t">http://t.co/txTDZsAe3t</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/RealMadridvsDepor?src=hash">#RealMadridvsDepor</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/HalaMadrid?src=hash">#HalaMadrid</a></p>— Real Madrid C.F. (@realmadriden) <a href="https://twitter.com/realmadriden/status/565216231167258624">febrero 10, 2015</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>