- Keylor Navas: 9. For the fifth consecutive time, the Costa Rican goalkeeper managed to keep a clean sheet for Real Madrid, but this time he was the main responsible for that. With two brilliant saves he prevented Granada from stealing the points from the Bernabéu.
- Carvajal: 6. This was a solid game by Dani, who did not suffer a lot against Granada's attackers and was a good help for his partners in offensive transitions. His workrate was tremendous, as it is usual in him.
- Varane: 7. Rafa proved that he suffered no serious pain against Shakhtar on Tuesday and managed to help Navas to keep a clean sheet, in a day when Pepe and Marcelo were a liability. He brought some danger to Granada's goal in set pieces as well, but his headers were not precise enough.
- Pepe: 4. Not a good performance by Pepe at all, since he lacked the defensive aggressiveness that makes him one of the best defenders all around the world. He will need to step up if he does not want to lose his spot for good.
- Marcelo: 3. A poor game by Marcelo as well, unable to create any decisive advantage when attacking and being a hole that Granada's right-winger crossed with no difficulty. Fortunately for him, our rivals were not talented enough to punish his lack of commitment yesterday.
- Kroos: 3. Probably, the worst performance by Toni Kroos since he became a Real Madrid player, missing an unexpected bunch of easy passes and being not solid at all when pressing or defending his position.
- Modric: 8. Luka stepped up every time Real Madrid suffered and helped Los Blancos to regain control of the game. Besides, his trips through the right wing were a primary source for danger creation for Real Madrid.
- Lucas Vázquez: 6. Although he did not manage to be a knife through the wing as we would have expected, his ability to help the fullback on his wing in defensive situations was crucial yesterday, and this is why Benítez sent him to the left around the thirtieth minute.
- Isco: 6. Isco's final touch yesterday was not as precise as he would have needed to give an assist or score a goal, but he managed to create some danger in a very complicated situation for him, as his partners' movements were poor.
- Benzema: 7. Karim missed some easy shots and his decision making was not good enough yesterday, as he decided to pass a couple of times when shooting would have been the best choice, but you can't give less than a seven to a man that scores the winning goal.
- Ronaldo: 6. Ronaldo's early minutes in the game were brilliant, showing up in central positions to help his teammates in building possessions and breaking Granada's defence with his dribbling, but since Vázquez moved to the left, he fixed his position in the box and became almost invisible.
- Kovacic: 7. Mateo took Kroos' spot in a very difficult time for Los Blancos and gave them just what they needed: robustness and precise easy passes. Great job.
- Casemiro and Cheryshev entered the field too late and should not be graded in the same scale as their partners. Still, their contribution to the game was positive.
Real Madrid - Granada, La Liga 15/16: Player ratings
Navas and Benzema saved the day.