It's the last week in La Liga and both Real Madrid and FC Barcelona can win the title, although odds are on the Catalans' side.
Madrid will need to win and wait for Barcelona to drop points on their visit to Granada, who already secured a spot in next season's La Liga and have nothing to play for other than writing their names in the history books as the team who took the title away from Barcelona's hands.
Real will visit Deportivo, who are in deep institutional crisis right now even though they also secured a place in La Liga for next season.
In other news:
Barcelona win the title if...
- They win their game, no matter Madrid's result.
- They draw and Real Madrid draw.
- They lose and Real Madrid draw.
- They lose and Real Madrid lose.
Real Madrid win the title if...
- They win their game and Barcelona draw.
- They win their game and Barcelona lose.