On this episode of the Churros y Tácticas Podcast, Kiyan Sobhani and Diego Lorijn discussed:
- Catalunya's climate, and how a declaration of independence changes things.
- The extra does of 'spicy' in future Clasico
- Spain - Israel. More importantly: Lopetegui's decisions with the squad moving forward
- Who will squeeze in the World Cup squad?
- How does Spain stack up against France?
- False 9 vs Alvaro Morata / Diego Costa
- Options without Sergio Busquets
- Theoretical: Pep Guardiola takes over the Dutch NT
- And more!
If you enjoyed this podcast, please consider becoming a Patreon over at Patreon.com/ChurrosyTacticas
Co-host of the Managing Madrid Podcast, Kiyan Sobhani, as well as Diego Lorijn of Barca Blaugranes delve into La Liga's hottest topics -- along with the help of various Spanish football journalists from SB Nation, Marca, AS, and BeIn. We scrutinize the biggest games, dissect the main talking points, and bring a unique and fresh perspective to Spanish football.
Do you enjoy this podcast? Become a patron and earn rewards for as little as $1 / month! Patreon.com/ChurrosYTacticas