It’s slow(ish), and I haven’t done a live video in a long time, given I usually hop on for half-time analysis — and there hasn’t been a game since the stone age because this international break lasted longer than Arsene Wenger’s perpetual tenure.
So, this is me, ‘hopping on’. It was fun, and now that I’ve had a taste of it, I’ll likely add it in regularly. I don’t get a chance to interact with you guys during half-time live videos given the fast-pace nature of the 10-minute-note-sharing broadcasts before I urgently rush back to catch the second half; but these un-rushed live videos are fantastic to just sit down and actually connect with the squad.
Topics discussed today:
- The Harry Kane for Pele / Maradona / Cruyff / God rumours
- An update on Martin Odegaard
- How great Spain is / can be, and how they stack up against Germany, France, Brazil, Portugal, and Argentina
- Timo Werner
- Gareth Bale’s injuries
- Diego Llorente, James Rodriguez, and their possible returns, and how they would have helped or been superfluous to this squad
- Sam Sharpe’s health
- Luka Modric’s place in Real Madrid’s history
- And some other random stuff, sprinkled in