On this episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast, Kiyan Sobhani and Gabe Lezra discussed:
- The starting line-up against Getafe -- the upsides, the downsides, the positives, and the negatives
- The context needed for Marcos Llorente's performance
- Achraf Hakimi looking good
- Cristiano Ronaldo putting the team on his back
- Karim Benzema's link-up play lololololololol
- A ton, ton more.
If you enjoyed this pod, consider becoming a Patron over at Patreon.com/ManagingMadrid. If you can't do that, give us a rating on iTunes, yeah?
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it's podcasts, going.
Gabe Lezra (@GabeLezra)
Kiyan Sobhani (@KiyanSo)