On this bonus, Patron-only episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast, Gabe and Kiyan discussed:
- The international break, particularly Italy-Sweden, and Dani Ceballos setting the pitch on fire
- Neymar / Kepa rumours
- How Christian Eriksen would fit at Barca
- The Real Madrid 'culture'
- Gareth Bale's leash
- Alvarjo Tejero's call-ups to the A team
- Go-to breakfasts, drinks, pies, and plant-based proteins
- How the Derbi might unfold
- Ronaldo's scoring off the pitch
- And a ton, ton more.
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it's podcasts, going.
Gabe Lezra (@GabeLezra)
Kiyan Sobhani (@KiyanSo)