This episode of the Managing Madrid podcast is brought to you by Hotel Ritz Madrid.
On this episode of the Managing Madrid podcast, Gabe, Om, and Kiyan discussed:
- Kaka's legacy at Real Madrid
- Antoinne Greizmann's costume
- The difference in schemes between the matches against Al Jazira and Gremio
- The innocence and sweetness of Jesus Vallejo
- Cristiano Ronaldo's infinite records
- A potential Harry Kane / Kylian Mbappe fit
- Jose Angel Sanchez -- the brilliant man behind the scenes
- Gareth Bale, and Clasico formations
- Our favourite coaches since 2000
- Player from the past we'd most like to intergrate into today's squad
- And a ton more!
Did you enjoy this podcast? Please consider supporting us on Patreon: Patreon.com/ManagingMadrid
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it's podcasts, going.
Gabe Lezra (@GabeLezra)
Kiyan Sobhani (@KiyanSo)
Om Arvind (@OmVArvind)