On this Patron-only edition of the Managing Madrid Podcast, Gabe Lezra and Kiyan Sobhani discuss:
- Our combined El Clasico XI
- Catalan elections / city ambiance
- Mentality facing Barcelona from a historical perspective
- Playing scheme: Counter-attacks, possession-based build-up, facing Valverde's counter-press, exploiting weaknesses, etc
- How will Barcelona line up?
- Man-marking Lionel Messi: How it works, and different approaches to take
- Spanish beards.
- Our ideal XI vs Zidane's
- Sergi Roberto vs Semedo
- And more!
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it's podcasts, going.
This Week’s Hosts:
Gabe Lezra (@GabeLezra)
Kiyan Sobhani (@KiyanSo)