On this episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast, Kiyan and Lucas discussed:
- A nightmarish second half in El Clasico
- The starting line-up: What was good about it, and what were its flaws
- Zinedine Zidane's reaction in the second half
- Real Madrid's offensive labour without a player to bind the counter-attack
- The defensive decisions of individuals in the second half which had multiple domino effects
- La Liga title race, and Zidane's line-of-thinking to salvage the season
- And a ton more
Did you enjoy this podcast (maybe you weren't in a good mood after this game, alas), then please consider supporting us through Patreon: Patreon.com/ManagingMadrid
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it's podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Kiyan Sobhani (@KiyanSo)
Lucas Navarette (@LucasNavarreteM)