On this episode of the Churros y Tácticas podcast, I was joined by Valencia-based journalist Andrew Gaffney (@GaffneyVLC) to cover a lot of ground in Spanish football.
Topics we discussed:
- How Monchi's departure will effect Sevilla (1:31:35)
- Eibar's place in history if they qualify for Europe (1:25:48)
- How Marcos Llorente will fit in with Real Madrid next season, and whether or not he's better than Casemiro (1:08:30)
- The best La Liga XI not containing any Real Madrid or Barcelona players (this was a ton of fun) (1:03:00)
- Zidane's evaluation as a manager (51:57)
- Alaves taking care of a depleted Villarreal side (42:30)
- The gong show in Valencia for the past two seasons (0:00 - 42:30)
Did you enjoy this podcast? Please subscribe, and also rate us on iTunes. This will help us get noticed when people search ‘La Liga’ or ‘Spanish football’. Also, if you really like us, we have a Patreon page set up now where you can donate, and become an official Patron!