E11EVEN has an amazing giveaway going on right now where you can win a pair of VIP tickets to El Clasico on Saturday, July 29 to see Real Madrid vs FC Barcelona. All you have to do is go to 11miami.com/clasico to enter to win two ultra-premium VIP seats with all-inclusive food & beverage in the 72 club section at Hard Rock Stadium for the game. That’s 11miami.com/clasico. For those of you who aren’t familiar with E11EVEN, it’s an award-winning nightlife experience located in downtown Miami, and is South Florida’s only 24/7 ultraclub, rooftop, and restaurant. They’ve had performances by Drake, Nicki Minaj, Big Sean, Skrillex, and Diplo, just to name a few. And even if you don’t win tickets, E11EVEN’s Rooftop will be showing the game on their 16 food LED screen, and the after-party will be craziest in town. Again, go to 11miami.com/clasico to win VIP tickets to see Real Madrid vs FC Barcelona at Hard Rock Stadium on July 29!
Ball Park Blueprints
Ball Park Blueprints has some amazing Real Madrid gifts and canvas’ — perfect for Father’s Day or to spruce up your man cave. Managing Madrid fans can now receive 10% off all Ball Park Blueprint orders by entering the code ‘MADRID’ upon checkout. You’ll also receive free domestic shipping if you’re in the US. Click here for a direct link to the blueprint of the Bernabeu.
On this episode, Gabe and Kiyan thoroughly broke down all the details of Saturday's final. Topics discussed:
- What it was like meeting Butrageuno and Florentino
- How Zidane's done up until now as a manager, and how his success might change the way Real Madrid build from here
- Where this Real Madrid era would rank all time if they beat Juve
- Totti's legacy compared to Raul's
- Allegri's guesswork on Isco and Bale
- Higuain's capability of 'pulling a Morata'
- How to cope defensively against Manduzkic / Higuain / Dybala
- The De Gea rumours
- Our biggest strength(s) heading into Cardiff
- Juve's weakenesses that we can exploit
- Ways to breakdown Juve, and what might happen if Juve score an early goal
- Which substitutions Zidane should make if the score is tied at half-time
- The Isco vs Bale debate - SETTLED ONCE AND FOR ALL
- And much more..
Did you enjoy this podcast? Please subscribe, and rate us on iTunes. Also, if you really like us, please consider becoming a Patron: Patreon.com/ManagingMadrid
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it's podcasts, going.
Gabe Lezra (@GabeLezra)
Kiyan Sobhani (@KiyanSo)
Send any questions or comments about anything you see or hear to @ManagingMadrid on Twitter!