On this episode of the Managing Madrid podcast, Alex Kirkland of Real Madrid TV joined Kiyan Sobhani and Sam Sharpe to talk discuss:
- Castilla players that are ready to make a leap to the A-team, or go out on loan
- The development of Achraf Hakimi, Alvaro Tejero, Enzo Zidane, and Aleix Febas
- Sergio Diaz — why he’s cooled off, and which position suits him best
- Campuzano’s potential emergence as a clinical striker
- The case for and against Santiago Solari — should he be given another chance?
- Will Guti work his way up?
- Borja Mayoral's sad situation
- What Jesus Vallejo brings to the table
- Oscar's tasty free-kicks, and whether or not he’s ready for Castilla next season
- The Old Man of Castilla
- The all-time Castilla XI
- And much more!
Did you enjoy this podcast? Please rate us on iTunes and subscribe. Also, if you really like us, please consider supporting us through Patreon: Patreon.com/ManagingMadrid