This episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast is brought to you by E11EVEN.
E11EVEN MIAMI -- South Florida’s only 24/7 Ultraclub, rooftop, and restaurant -- is treating futbol fans to an amazing VIP ticket giveaway to El Clasico Real Madrid vs FC Barcelona in Miami on July 29! By entering the contest at https://11miami.com/clasico you will have the chance to win:
• 1st place: Two ultra-premium VIP seats with all-inclusive food & beverage in the 72 club section at Hard Rock Stadium for the El Clásico game, Real Madrid Vs Barcelona FC Saturday, on Saturday, July 29.
• 2nd place: Two tickets to the match between two of Europe's top football clubs, Paris Saint-Germain vs Juventus on Wednesday, July 26 at Hard Rock Stadium.
• 3rd place: VIP Bottle Service for up to 6 people at ROOFTOP AT E11EVEN for the El Clásico Viewing Party on Saturday, July 29.
E11EVEN MIAMI is the winner of the prestigious "Best New Concept" award, as well as making the "Top10 Clubs" by Nightclub & Bar, and the "Top100 Clubs" by DJ Magazine. Surrounded by state-of-the-art lighting and sound, the 600-SF club features Cirque-style performances, and aerialists. This high energy social playground has played host to some of the entertainment industry’s biggest names like Drake, Jamie Foxx, P Diddy, Nicki Minaj, Big Sean, as well as world-renowned DJs such as Diplo, Skrillex, DJ Snake, and Carnage.
On this episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast, Gabe Lezra and Kiyan Sobhani discussed:
- Where Dani Ceballos fits, why fans are so upset Real Madrid signed him, what happens to Kovacic, what happens to Modric, possible loan scenarios, and a ton more
- Real Madrid's wage structure
- Hypothetical: How would Zlatan have fit in this squad?
- Isco's best role in the team
- Manchester United fanboys, and their delusion in thinking they fleeced Real Madrid over Morata
- .. And on that note, what's going to happen to Morata?
- Theo's versatility
- And a ton more!
Did you enjoy this podcast? Please take a moment to rate us on iTunes. Also, if you really like us, please consider becoming a Patron: Patreon.com/ManagingMadrid