On this Patron-only episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast, Kiyan Sobhani and Gabe Lezra discussed:
- Individual vs schematic observations against Numancia
- Stand-outs in the draw
- What do we take away from a match like this?
- The midfield trio of Marcos Llorente, Mateo Kovacic, and Dani Ceballos
- Borja Mayoral’s performance
- Familiarity issues, and other important things to consider when evaluating the kids
- Toni Kroos defensive questions
- Zinedine Zidane’s subs against Numancia, and his explanations after the match
- Real Madrid’s general tactical plan
- Questions about Eden Hazard and Harry Kane
- And more!
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it’s podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Kiyan Sobhani (@KiyanSo)
Gabe Lezra (@ElEzrah)