On this Patron-only episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast, I went solo to discuss:
- Alternative formations: 4-3-3, 4-2-3-1, and counter-attacking schemes
- Gun-to-my-head: Two key players I’d sell this summer
- Everything that went wrong since dismantling Sevilla at the Bernabeu in December
- Solving defensive gambles with offensive efficiency
- How to ‘ethically deal with an inevitable Cristiano Ronaldo transfer’
- Iago Aspas
- And more
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it’s podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Kiyan Sobhani (@KiyanSo)