On this Patron-only episode of the Churros y Tácticas Podcast, Kiyan Sobhani and Diego Lorijn discuss:
- Luis Enrique’s starting XI
- The necessary wake-up call in the first half
- Pickford’s distribution + second half giveaway
- Ceballos’s influence in the second half
- Lucho’s half-time adjustments
- The case for Alcacer starting
- The awful defensive line, and awful defending in general -- particularly in the first half
- Marco Asensio cross-party and overall form
- And much more
Thanks for being a Patron. We hope you enjoy this podcast!
Co-host of the Managing Madrid Podcast, Kiyan Sobhani, along with D Spot’s Diego Lorijn, delve into La Liga’s hottest topics -- along with the help of various Spanish football journalists from SB Nation, Marca, AS, and BeIn. We scrutinize the biggest games, dissect the main talking points, and bring a unique and fresh perspective to Spanish football.
Do you enjoy this podcast? Become a patron and earn rewards for as little as $1 / month! Patreon.com/ChurrosYTacticas