This episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast is brought to you by Hotel Europa.
On this episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast, Kiyan Sobhani and Om Arvind discuss:
- Lopetegui’s tactical issues
- Lack of vertical options
- Positioning of the midfield trio
- Lack of bail-out players on the field
- Benzema’s lack of production
- The poor quality of shots
- Thanking God for the international break
- Luka Modric’s form
- Real Madrid’s wingback situation, and the offensive drop-off without Marcelo
- Coaching replacements (because someone asked us about it)
- Striker options, and thoughts on: Hazard, James, Aubamayeng
- And more
Did you enjoy this podcast? Please give us a 5-star rating on iTunes, and also consider supporting us through Patreon: Patreon.com/ManagingMadrid
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it’s podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Kiyan Sobhani (@KiyanSo)
Om Arvind (@OmVArvind)