On this Patron-only episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast, Kiyan Sobhani, Emilee Woods, and Rob Husby discuss:
- Initial reactions at half-time
- The ‘bad luck’ vs ‘good luck’ argument
- Odriozola coverage on the right
- The Ramos elbow
- What changed after the first 20 minutes?
- Benzema’s best position
- Gareth Bale and Benzema’s link-up
- Reasons why Zidane and Solari didn’t have great Castilla records
- The offensive curation in the last three matches
- Dani Carvajal’s comments about Julen Lopetegui
- The best start by a manager at Real Madrid after three games since 1957
- And more
Thanks for being a Patron! We hope you enjoy the show.
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it’s podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Emilee Woods (@Emjwoods)
Kiyan Sobhani (@KiyanSo)
Rob Husby (@RobHusby)