On this episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast, hosts Gabe Lezra, Om Arvind and Kiyan Sobhani discuss:
- Diving into some of the advanced statistics
- Is this the real Real Madrid, or is there something else going on?
- What’s going on with Isco?
- Is Real Madrid’s attacking problem systemic? Or is it luck?
- Om gives us a deep dive into the Lopetegui vs. Solari debate, including advanced statistics
- How does Solari actually want his team to play, and can that jive with Isco?
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it’s podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Gabe Lezra (@ElEzrah)
Kiyan Sobhani (@KiyanSo)
Om Arvind (@OmVArvind)