On this Patron-only episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast, Kiyan Sobhani and Gabe Lezra discuss:
- The wild atmosphere at the Bernabeu, and Kiyan’s experience being a part of the chaos (while also not being able to hear the referee’s whistle)
- Referee decisions, Emery’s salt levels
- Isco’s role, his performance, and his effect on the team
- Why the match changed in the second half, and the impact Zidane’s subs made
- The good and bad of Casemiro
- Marcelo’s best offensive game of the season, and his lack of awareness defensively
- Defending counter-attacks
- Coping with Neymar
- The gear Real Madrid hit during the build-up to their third goal
- Standard praise for Luka Modric and Rafa Varane
- Cristiano Ronaldo. The Unicorn.
- And a ton more.
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it’s podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Kiyan Sobhani (@KiyanSo)
Gabe Lezra (@ElEzrah)