On the episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast, Kiyan Sobhani and Sam Sharpe discuss:
- The main differences between last year’s Castilla team and this year’s
- Mario Hermoso’s leap
- Philipe Lienhart update
- The unfortunate start to Sergio Diaz’s Real Madrid career
- Aleix Febas update
- Fede V update
- Seoane carrying the load at Castilla
- Cristo as a striker, and what his best role really is
- Dani Gomez conspiracy -- why is he only being called up by Guti and not Solari?
- Match-fixing scandal in Segunda, and where Castilla stand
- Luismi Quezada’s repositioned role as a left winger
- Castilla’s defense -- continually one of their bright spots
- Martin Odegaard -- how he’s doing, how the press evaluates him, and how we’re trying to bring him in for an interview
- Alvaro Tejero call-ups
- Vinicius JR update
- Who makes it from this current Castilla squad?
- Moha, Belman, Luca Zidane, and so forth
- RMTV commentators falling asleep during broadcasts
- And a ton more
Did you enjoy this podcast? Please consider supporting us through Patreon: Patreon.com/ManagingMadrid
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it’s podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Kiyan Sobhani (@KiyanSo)
Sam Sharpe (@CastillaStats)