On this episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast, Kiyan Sobhani and Om Arvind discuss:
- Their respective Real Madrid all-time XI’s, and their rationale behind their selections
- How would Di Stéfano do if he was put in a time machine and brought to 2018 while still at his peak?
- Miguel Muñoz being ahead of his time
- Gento being a genius
- Marcelo vs Roberto Carlos
- The tough choice: Defensive midfielders
- Revisionist history with certain legends
- Stylistic comparisons to Di Stéfano
- Hugo Sánchez being underrated
- Raúl vs Puskás
- How far away was Guti with regards to being in the conversation?
- Real Madrid’s values
- Who influenced us the most as fans?
- And a ton more
Did you enjoy this podcast? Please consider supporting us through Patreon: Patreon.com/ManagingMadrid
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it’s podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Kiyan Sobhani (@KiyanSo)
Om Arvind (@OmVArvind)