On this episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast, Kiyan Sobhani and Jamie Kemp discuss:
- The Las Palmas roller-coaster in the past two seasons
- The sadness of seeing Jonathan Viera go
- Minor positives amid this season of disaster
- The entire Paco Jemez experience -- high-line, post-game gold and all
- The Vitolo rental
- How the careers of Halilovic and Kovacic have unfolded
- Predictions and tactics of this weekend’s match in Gran Canaria
- Why was Lemos loaned out?
- Interesting stats heading into this match
- ’Possession-lost’ statistics, and the proper context needed
- And more
Did you enjoy this podcast? Please consider supporting us through Patreon: Patreon.com/ManagingMadrid
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it’s podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Kiyan Sobhani (@KiyanSo)
Jamie Kemp (@JamieMKemp)