Two parts to tonight’s Managing Madrid Podcast.
Part one (Kiyan Sobhani and Adam Digby of BeIn Sports):
- The ice in Ronaldo’s veins, and the underrated header leading up to the penalty
- That penalty call
- Buffon’s sending-off (red card, Champions League career and all) -- not an ideal one
- Where do Juve go from here?
- Using the Champions League as the measuring stick of how great a team really is
- How much did Roma’s result fuel belief in Juve?
- And more
Part two (Patron mailbag):
- The crazy stance neutrals, Juve fans, and Cules took regarding the penalty call
- Juventus losing their minds after the call, and after the game too
- Ranking which teams Kiyan would least like to face in the semi-finals
- Gareth Bale’s role, and the short leash he had
- What Zidane really changed with his half-time subs, namely stretching the field, creating some press-resitance, and providing cover for Marcelo
- Carvajal vs Mandzukic
- Jesus Vallejo’s performance
- Juve snuffing out vertical channels in the first half
- Isco’s ‘offside’ goal
- How worried should we be heading into the semi-finals?
- And more.
Did you enjoy this podcast? Please consider supporting us through Patreon: Patreon.com/ManagingMadrid
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it’s podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Kiyan Sobhani (@KiyanSo)
Adam Digby (@Adzz77)