Early on Friday, Om Arvind and I recorded our quick reactions to drawing Bayern Munich (again) in the Champions League. This was a live Facebook video, so the audio quality won’t be as good as you’re used to getting on the podcasts, so we’ll look to rectify this moving forward. We’d like to do these quick / live ‘emergency’ podcasts more often, and we’ll think of a solution that won’t sacrifice the audio quality. They may just take the shape of podcasts, rather than live Facebook videos, and we’ll assess it for next time.
In the meantime, it shouldn’t take away from the discussion, where Om and I talked about:
- Our immediate reaction to drawing Bayern Munich, and where we ranked them among Liverpool and Roma
- How Bayern will shape up against us tactically
- How Zidane will look to limit damage from Lewandowski, James, Robben, and Vidal specifically
- Possible schemes and line-ups
- Revisiting past matches against Bayern
- And more
On another note, feel free to subscribe to the YouTube channel too, which uploads both the Managing Madrid Podcasts and Churros y Tácticas Podcasts in a timely manner.
And, if you haven’t already, give your boy some love here.